HEC Chemical Agent Latex Compounding PAINT Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC
Latex Paint Hydrxyethyl Cellulose 30000
1.0 Presentation of Product
Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC is made from natural polymer cellulose, is non-ionic water-soluble polymer, it is white to
slight yellow, odorless and tasteless powdered solid.
|Name||Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC|
|Application ||Latex Paint|
|Effect ||Thickener Agent|
|Powder Color ||White or slight yellow|
2.0 Quality of Product -
Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC non-ionic water-soluble polymer,is effective in thickening, bonding,
emulsifying,dispersing, stabilizing and water preserving, forms film and provids protective
colloid effect. It is very easily soluble not only in cold water, but also in hot water,and can provide
solutions with wide range of viscosity.
3.0 Product Applications--Latex Compounding
HEC is the most commonly used thickener in Latex painting. In addition to thickening to the Latex
paint. It has functions of emulsifying,dispersing,stabilizing and water-retaining, it is characterized
by the significant thickening effect, excellent color development, film forming and storage stability.
MAISITM HEC is non-ionic cellulose ether which can be used in a wide range of pH values. It has
good compatibility with other material,such as pigment,auxiliaries,filers and salts,good workability
and leveling performance. Application methods including brushing rolling and spraying could be
used. HEC has good workability and leveling effect. Having been applied, it is not easy to drip,sag
4.0 The Method of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC Used in Latex Paint
Directly adding with grinding paint
1) in the vat with high cutting agitator adding appropriate purified water (under general conditions,
ethylene glycol, wetting agent and film former etc. All added in this step.).
2) Stir constantly and slowly add hydroxyethyl cellulose in the solution uniformly, continue to stir
until all particulate matter drenched.
3) Then adding the preservative, alkaline additives, etc, such as pigment dispersing agent.
4) Stir until all hydroxyethyl cellulose completely dissolved (solution viscosity increased significantly),
then adding other constituent which in the formula, grinding till to paint.
5.0 Our advantage -- Latex Compounding Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC Supplier
1. Provide High Quality Products
2. Professional Technology Service Sale Team
3. Convenient Transportation, near to QINGDAO Port
4. Long years Exporting Experience on Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC
6.0 Packing & Storage
Inner: Polyethylene plastic film bag
Outer: Three-in-one composite paper bag
Under the drying condition if stored in closed pocket can achieve long term preservation.
More details, pls contact me about Hydroxyethyl Cellulose HEC